Saturday, August 18, 2007

K/E Day 6

Well, I think that this program is working for us! In the last six days I've lost 8 lbs and hubby has lost 6lbs. We are both finding the pretty program easy to follow, we have been able to keep our energy up and maintain our exercise program, and actually I even did my aerobics everyday this week instead of only 4 days.

I like the Kimkins website. They have some recipes, they have to work on it a bit as there is not very many, but they have a lot of support formuns, a chat function, a blogging area and lots of motivators. For example I have a "Weight Ticker" so I can watch my weight decrease toward my goal, also they have a No Cheat counter (I'm 6 days cheat free :D ) and many other goal rewards.

In Addition there is another website Kimkins pointed me to called FitDay. It is pretty cool, you can enter all the food and activity you do and it will keep track and show you reports about how much you have eaten in a pie graph (ha ha no pun intended), how many calories vs calories burned for a day, how your weight has changed in the past week (month etc...)
I think it is a great tool, another way to stay accountable. You can check out mine if you want.

The crazy thing is I'm planning on taking 12 months to loose this 100 pounds, but if I have great success on Kimkins and loose an average of 5 lbs a week, I could actually loose all this weight by Christmas. I have 90 pounds to go! (I am down to 220 this morning Yeah me!) I'm not really planning on having that kind of success, but I secretly hope I do! That would be wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your progress. And THANK YOU so much for the information about the Fitday website. It is awesome! You have been a source of so much helpful information during your journey. Thanks so much. You are helping many people!