Monday, October 29, 2007

Back on track

I did pretty good getting back on track last week. I lost and gained and lost...lol highest I was last week was 206 and this morning I am at 202 so Yeah Me! I've not gotten motivated enough to start using fitday again but I aspire to.

Hubby is just so far ahead of me, he is at a 268, a 60 pound lost. I'm so proud of him. His goal was 50 before Christmas and he is totally making it, he had to change that to his current goal of 250 by Christmas which I'm sure he will make.

I'm still working on my 50 by christmas goal, I'm sitting at 45 lbs so I'm sure I will make it.

Our menus tend to be repetitive so I don't really post them. But if you are interested we do a lot of Eggs and Chicken (my boss swears I'm growing feathers). I bring 2 eggs and have mayo at work so I do a 2 egg salad every morning. I usually bring left overs from dinner the night before for lunch then we usually do some kind of chicken for dinner. We have a nice steak and green chilies every Thursday and DH has wings on Saturday and I have Alice Spring Chicken that I make at home on Saturday.

Did I tell you we added weight training to our exercise? 3 times a week I lift weights. I'm up to 15 lbs on my biceps and 12.5 on the butterflies and 25 on the chest pulls. I hope it will help with the really bad bye bye arms I have! LOL


On a personal note...I got blinds! Yeah. We created an addition on our home last summer and I never completely decided how I was going to decorate the new room. (I'm a terrible decorator) It is our eatting area, yes, with a family of eight we needed to make an addition to have enough room for everyone to sit and eat together. We painted the room a really nice blue with a lighter blue on the ceiling. My DH and BIL made us a huge table and made bench seating on one side with storage. We have enough room for 10 to sit at the table comfortable. I dreamt of making it tropical themed room. I love the blue and I bought a red curtain for the sliding glass door, but that is as far as I got. I wanted to do do accents with hybiscuts and had a wild idea about painted bamboo shades! LOL anyway we have decided now to have Thanksgiving at our home and I decided, that after a year and countless birthday parties, it was time to finish this room. So I started with just some basic blinds (took down the temporary paper ones). On to stage two, some other window dressings and possibly some wall decorations. Hmmmmmmm.... taking suggestions!

3 comments:

. said...

Yay good for you on getting back on track and doing weights!!!

Anonymous said...

good to read your blog again. you and your husband are looking great. can you believe how much weight you have lost? i know you have put in lots of hard work and determination!!

Anonymous said...

Woww good thing your are back on track..so how have these 2 past weeks been for you?