Monday, October 22, 2007

Recovery

I don’t know what happened but the Kimkins controversy really has come to a head with the news stories and law suit being filed. Suddenly all the message boards are quieter and the exposed and truth blogs are quiet. I think maybe everyone is going through a little depression after the climax kind of thing?
For me it has been an unhappy last two weeks. I'm back up about 5 pounds and fighting back again. I just kind of had a melt down last week and decided I was tired of being good, tired of dieting, tired of it all. I am back today because I definitely don't want to stay in that place. It's not a nice feeling. Hubby intervined with...what are you doing?! "I need you to be on board with me, I want us to be doing the same thing" is what he said to me... I told you he was special and awesome ;D
So I'm back on board today for real, had my egg salad for breakfast and Alice Spring Chicken for lunch. Tonight is L/C enchiladas. No Cheats and I'm good to go home and exercise....the recovery is beginning.

1 comment:

. said...

I think the quietness is good, lets me have a break and concentrate on other things.

How are you going?