Friday, December 7, 2007

Back and Forth

I just can seem to stay on track. I don't know where I lost it but somewhere I did and I went off plan for the last 3 days. I had a piece of Carrot Cake on Tuesday and a brownie on Wednesday, Yesterday I had a Carmel apple empanada...and today I'm up to 201. UGH! I suck.... I'm trying to get back on track today. It is so hard to have lost that 40 lbs so quickly (in 2 months) and then be struggling so hard for 1 pound a week...and not even be successful on that. My day to day diet consists of 2 eggs for breakfast, chicken or a hamburger for lunch, and chicken or some other meat for dinner, green beans or spinach. Maybe a scoop of carb smart at bed time and with that diet...I do not loose...I'm stalled.... so I get frustrated and cheat...and I gain 3 pounds in 3 days.... it doesn't quiet seem fair.

No comments: